-----Mensaje original-----
De: member-bpwg-request@w3.org [mailto:member-bpwg-request@w3.org] En nombre de Jo Rabin
Enviado el: miércoles, 24 de octubre de 2007 20:04
Para: public-bpwg@w3.org
CC: Mobile Web Best Practices Working Group WG
Asunto: CR Version of MobileOK Basic Tests 1.0

Hi Folks

Thanks to Sean we now have a CR ready version of mobileOK Basic Tests
[1] - this is the version that you will resolve to request transition to
CR tomorrow. You will, won't you?

Diffs from LC-3 can be found by inspecting [2] (another benefit to
society brought to you by Dom-o-Tron Enterprises SA).

Thanks
Jo

[1]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/Drafts/mobileOK-Basic-1.0-Tests/mo
bileOK_Basic_CR.html
[2]
http://www.w3.org/2007/10/htmldiff?doc1=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2FTR%2F2
007%2FWD-mobileOK-basic10-tests-20070928%2F&doc2=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org
%2F2005%2FMWI%2FBPWG%2FGroup%2FDrafts%2FmobileOK-Basic-1.0-Tests%2Fmobil
eOK_Basic_CR.html

Also

http://tinyurl.com/yp7yep