BPWG at TPAC 2007 - registration closes on Friday 19 October

Hi folks

Please forgive the cross-posting here - important messages repeated on
public-bpwg while we sort out the proper transition to public working.
Also cross posted to the content transformation list as I think some
folks follow that more closely than the group lists (shame on you!)

As you'll see [1] we have a very good registration for the BPWG and a
record number of observer requests.

I am hoping that we will have a nearly final agenda following Thursday's
meeting.

Please make sure you have registered if you plan to come.

Thanks
Jo

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TPAC2007/registrants

---
Jo Rabin
mTLD (http://dotmobi.mobi)

mTLD Top Level Domain Limited is a private limited company incorporated
and registered in the Republic of Ireland with registered number 398040
and registered office at Arthur Cox Building, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin
2.