Re: ACCESS_KEYS reassigned by device

Thanks. I understand now what you mean. I think we could usefully
include a word or two of clarification like "to prevent conflicting
key assignments", so the text stands as [1]:

"Perhaps warn that access key assignments may be changed by the user
agent (to prevent conflicts) in ways the author cannot predict.

cheers,

Alan

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/TaskForces/Accessibility/drafts/ED-mwbp-wcag-20071203#ACCESS_KEYS

--