From: public-bpwg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-bpwg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Muriel Manning
Sent: 10 August 2007 21:54
To: public-bpwg@w3.org
Subject: Mobile Best Practices

In your opinion which would be the best web editor, to comply with Best Practices for mobile mark-up, currently?
I tested my website with the validator and it returned the messages below, the geeks will know which editor to use but the rest of us wanna-bees will be willing to be compliant but obviously will need a hint to stay on the WC3 straight and narrow.
My site returned:
This page failed on 2 tests
1. The page is not XML well-formed.
This test is related to the following Best Practices: VALID_MARKUP (techniques)
2. The page is served with a Last-Modified header, but the server doesn't validate conditional requests.
This test is related to the following Best Practices: CACHING (techniques
I will address the caching issue with my IP,
Any Advice you give on the Mark-up/Coding/Web-Editors is greatly appreciated and I hope you address it (web-editors) in your Working Group.
I will be posting the:
http://www.w3.org/2006/Talks/mwbp-ac-tutorial.html#(3http://validator.w3.org/mobile/
http://www.w3.org/QA/Tools/#validators
To a site reference review website, about 3000 have read my (wannabee) posts; so the word on your efforts and WC3 will in a small way, continue to get out.
Thanks
memanni@msn.com
www.hebrewheritage.com