Re: Internet Media Types

Thanks very much Susan -- I think you're right about the term MIME
type. It's a well-understood term and I think it's synonymous with
"Internet Media Type", but I see several sources that say the latter
is the preferred term. I'll make this change. No we are not planning
to register any types; I'm attempting to reference the XHTML type in
this paragraph, but made two errors:

Yes, application/vnd.wap.xhtml+xml should not have been mentioned in
the document. We will remove it in the next draft. And you may have
noticed that I mistyped a letter in the XHTML Internet media type as
well, which will be fixed.

Regards,
Sean