RE: test against Gmail

Rhys

I take your point, and Rotan's, and think that you both eloquently make a
case for removing the prescription that the default experience provided by a
mobileOK site should be a mobile one. If the text of mobileOK is to be
adjusted to reflect this sentiment, then it would be a good idea for that to
be done asap, I think. Hopefully either you or he will raise an issue to
that effect.

On the narrower point of 'does the checker check mobile only sites?' I
assume that the W3C checker sends the 'W3C mobileOK DDC' user agent header,
so a site should have no difficulty in choosing a mobileOK experience in
this case.

Cheers
Jo