Re: Implementation report for the MWBP - Site of an Event

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 15:45:21 +0200
To: Martín Alvarez Espinar <mlvarez@w3.org>
Cc: public-bpwg@w3.org

Hi Martín,

Le vendredi 25 août 2006 à 14:05 +0200, Martín Alvarez Espinar a écrit :
> I attached the implementation report for the MWBP applied to a Web site of a
> conference called "Fundamentos Web 2006" [1] (Web Foundations), which will
> be held in Asturias, Spain in October.

Thanks for the report! We have incorporated it in our full
implementation report for the best practices:
http://www.w3.org/2006/06/mwbp-implementation-report.html

It is a very useful addition to the other reports we have received;
thanks for taking the time to apply the BPs and report to this list!

Dom