Re: Implementation report filled

Le vendredi 11 août 2006 à 15:27 +0200, Mirko Prugovecki a écrit :
> I found some time to do some enhancements on my blog (now there is a
> accessibility menu that appears for mobile devices) and filled out the
> form again. The actual report is online:
> http://www.prugo.de/blog/mobile-bp/

Thanks again for this! I've integrated the updated answers into our
implementation report:
http://www.w3.org/2006/06/mwbp-implementation-report.html

I have noticed that you haven't responded for the following BP:
* [CAPABILITIES] Exploit device capabilities to provide an enhanced user
experience.
* [DEFICIENCIES] Take reasonable steps to work around deficient
implementations.
* [BALANCE] Take into account the trade-off between having too many
links on a page and asking the user to follow too many links to reach
what they are looking for.
* [LINK_TARGET_ID] Clearly identify the target of each link.
* [EXTERNAL_RESOURCES] Keep the number of externally linked resources to
a minimum.
* [LIMITED] Limit content to what the user has requested.
* [CENTRAL_MEANING] Ensure that material that is central to the meaning
of the page precedes material that is not.

I would be interested to know whether you didn't answer these because
they were unclear, difficult to test, or any other problem that may be
related to the best practices document.

Also, if you have general comments on the how easy/hard it was to follow
the Best Practices, the WG would be very much interested as well.

Thanks again for your contribution!

Dom