From: "Andrea Crevola" <andrea.crevola@3juice.com>
To: "Appelquist, Daniel" <Daniel.Appelquist@vodafone.com>
Cc: <public-bpwg@w3.org>
Sent: Monday, September 05, 2005 11:19 AM
Subject: Re: Scoping Document Public Draft Published

Hi to all,

just one question about the MobileOK trustmark: it will be only a
graphical / textual element or it will be coupled also with an RDF
description (or other xml metadata)? I have in mind what was done with
creative commons licences, that are accompanied with this kind of
information (See http://creativecommons.org/technology/metadata/).

In these metadata we can collect information like mobile conformance in
any of the ways described at the paragraph 3.5.

I was thinking about something equivalent to a CC/PP profile, but
refered to the website. It would be useful?

Andrea

--
e-mail: andrea.crevola[at]3juice.com
msn: andrea.crevola[at]hotmail.com