Re: Best Practices document - not best practices

Sorry, but how we could discuss about best practices without any
practical example? moderately, of course :)

Surely last messages are off-topic: why do not create a thread for
showing experiments, techniques and web applications (commercial or
not)? We could use a sort of tag (like "[example]"), so who doesn't like
these mails can set a filter on his email client, or directly avoid
reading them.

It's only  a suggestion, of course, but I think that this kind of
messages could be a resource if they are managed in the right way.

Best regards,
Andrea