Re: Feedback to mobileOK Pro?

Hi Kai,

Yes and no. I haven't had time to write ordered comments... But just a
brief:
- AVOID_FREE_TEXT
If the user is asked to fill in a form and if there is a finite number
of possible values that the user could enter and those options are not
presented either as a series of radio buttons, check boxes or a select
menu: [FAIL].

How many possible values is a 'finite number'?

- BACKGROUND_IMAGE_READABILITY
- COLOR_CONTRAST
Isn't the 5:1 contrast ratio related with font size?

I've been thinking about TESTING, and the idea of defining a 'testing
device' for some tests (like PAGE_SIZE_USABLE)...

What is the plan for document review?

What about starting from 1 to N.. and go on???

Best regards,

--
José Manrique López de la Fuente <manrique.lopez@fundacionctic.org>
Área de Tecnología Fundación CTIC