Re: [minutes] CT Call 6 january 2009

I don't agree I'm afraid. Looking at Eduardo's stats, at least 99.84%
of documents are XHTML but not advertised as such. This leaves 0.16%
of sites as XHTML and advertised as such.

Combine with NetCrafts figures of and that's just shy of 300,000 sites
- a pretty significant number to discount, even if a small proportion
of the overall web IMHO.

--
Future Platforms Ltd
e: Tom.Hume@futureplatforms.com