Re: Two more comments on Content Transformation Guidelines LC-2090, LC-2019

Heiko

LC2019 seems to refer to GET and POST requests being converted to one
another.

Is it a fair summary of your comments below to say that transcoded
pages can have navigation etc added, but pages which have been
explicitly marked as not to be transcoded should not?

Tom

--
Future Platforms Ltd
e: Tom.Hume@futureplatforms.com