RE: ACTION-831: Continue discussion of the title on the list (CT Guidelines; LC-2018)

I've already gone on record as supporting number 1.  As Heiko brought
up, number 2 sounds too much like a document that defines guidelines for
CT proxies to talk to each other, so I think that rules it out.  (Also,
I totally forgot about the unflattering acronym angle.)  As for 3, I
like the idea of getting the word "Web" in there somewhere, but I
couldn't really come up with a good title.  Examples:

Content Transforming Web Proxies: Guidelines
Content Transformation: Guidelines for Web Proxies
Guidelines for Content Transformation Proxies for the Web
Content Transformation for the Web: Guidelines for Proxies
Content Transformation Guidelines for Web Proxies: The Untold Story
Content Transformation: Guidelines for Proxies (doesn't have "web" in
it)
Content Transformation for Dummies (by Dan Appelquist)
Content Transformation Proxies: Guidelines for the Web
Web Content Transformation: Guidelines for Proxies

I guess the second one is OK; I'm not sure if I like any of the others.

Sean

Proxies
> >> to communicate with each other.
> >>
> >> "Content Transformation by HTTP Proxies: Communication Guidelines
for
> >> Content Providers and Content Transformation Proxies"
> >>
> >> ... but I don't quite like the result. I'm merely mentioning it in
> >> case someone comes up with a better idea that captures the abstract
> >> more precisely.
> >>
> >> That being said, I'd go for 12. as well, which also has the
advantage
> >> of not changing the title too radically.
> >>
> >> Francois.

transformation

Content