Re: LC-2009, LC-2010, LC-2011: Link element

Well, as we noted to the TAG it's impractical, in general, to have a
separate URI for each representation - more practical to deal with
classes of representation and multi-serve within that if necessary. But
this still begs the question of how to differentiate representations
within the class-of-device-specific URI (like .mobi, just for instance).

I wonder if there is a way we can use meta elements and Dublin Core
"Instance of" stuff to denote this? I'm afraid I don't know much about
Dublin Core.

Jo