Re: LC-2007: use of MUST when referring to the role of the server

I agree with the direction of your comments, Francois.

fwiw I don't think we have been clear enough that the point of
specifying server behavior is to assist in cases where the CT proxy
might legitimately misconstrue what the server's intentions are. I think
a note to that effect would help.

As I mentioned under the heading of a clearer title for the document, I
think we should consider demoting the server behavior section to non
normative, and that these are recommended practices to help make it
clear what they are up to.

Jo