Re: [AP880] Review LC-2053 and clarify to group

I don't disagree with this argument, but am not sure what specific
change to the text are entailed.

"Under 4.2.8.1 Alteration of Response

A proxy should strive for the best possible user experience that the
user agent supports. It should only alter the format, layout, dimensions
etc. to match the specific capabilities of the user agent. For example,
when resizing images, they should only be reduced so that they are
suitable for the specific user agent, and this should not be done on a
generic basis."

In what respects should this text be altered, and is there anywhere else
in the document that requires clarification?

thanks
Jo