Re: Collection of comments from WMLProgramming

Ref 3. I just note that we are talking about a "comment" field.

I don't mind making it mandatory, but this would send the signal to
developers that they can rely on it and using a comment field to send
some precise information doesn't really sound like a good thing.

That said, I realize that we don't have any alternative to offer, and I
doubt adding a comment in the Via HTTP header poses any technical problem.

Francois.