Re: Content Transformation Guidelines 1n (Rev 14)

Likewise, thanks for these comments ... and to add a couple of my own:

The Scope section of the Introduction should be normative?

The Note in Appendix B should follow the top level header, not B.1

The Note in 4.1.5 should follow the sentence "These circumstances are
detailed ..."

Jo

>>> http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/TaskForces/CT/editors-