Re: [agenda] CT Call Tuesday 8 July 2008

Hi

There is a small chance that I won't make it on to the call tomorrow,
and if I don't then I can only apologise.

I apologise also for the fact that there is no draft to review, as yet.
I am currently working on it, flat out, or as flat out as having
constantly to re-draft mobileOK Basic Tests allows. Those of you
following the discussion on public-bpwg will know what I am referring
to. Lots of songs come to mind.

That slight moan aside, I do appreciate that it's difficult for the
group to make progress without a draft, and hence in effect I am the one
standing in the doorway and blocking progress. I do aim to get a draft
to you in the next few days.

Jo