RE: [ACTION-603] Conversation with Yves, our HTTP expert, about CT and Cache-Control extensions

I am sad to think that actually we have now run out of road on options
to create a more complete solution. We have known for some time that new
vocabulary is needed. We thought we might be able to do that while
remaining in scope of our charter. We can write a note describing the
characteristics of such a solution. We can't as the BPWG write an RFC
describing how that solution is implemented.

I suggest that on the call tomorrow we discuss this and decide what kind
of Rec we want to produce bearing in mind that we are using only the
vocabulary elements that exist in HTTP today.  To my mind this also,
btw, resolves in favor of the CP when it comes to the question of "whose
preference counts". As the CP has no graduation of vocabulary available
to them other than "leave it alone".

Jo