RE: [ACTION-603] Conversation with Yves, our HTTP expert, about CT and Cache-Control extensions

I think that what a WAP gateway does is actually more akin to reducing whitespace or recompressing an image than it is to changing the layout of pages. Authors of WML write it in the expectation that there is a gateway that will do this. Authors of HTML do not. This is a very big difference in my view.

Jo