Re: Mandating respect of some heuristics?

Possibly spanners re inferring mobility and therefore "do not
transform" from a text/vnd.wap.wml content-type:

1. Whilst WML content-types are 99.999% mobile, I do know that Sky in
the UK used WML to deliver third-party content for their interactive
TV service. I don't know if others have done the same: taking WML and
using it in other contexts beyond mobile. I'd (personally) be happy to
assume WML = mobile.

2. Do all mobile devices support WML? If not thenis there a potential
role for transcoders to play here, bringing WML content to mobile
devices not capable of rendering it?

--
Future Platforms Ltd
e: Tom.Hume@futureplatforms.com