From: public-bpwg-ct-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-bpwg-ct-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Nigel Choi
Sent: 21 September 2007 19:21
To: public-bpwg-ct@w3.org
Subject: Re: CT problem statement

And I want to add my previous remark: Jo and Daniel, you both chairs of
this Task Force, were calling for participation of this Task Force in
the Vodafone Betavine Forum, after Brian Turner of Vodafone made the
call. I understand that you both wanted more participation here. Your
intentions are probably nothing more than that. But given that Brian
Turner seems to be making it a stalling tactic instead of addressing the
actual issue, you both seem to be aiding in that tactic. It is no wonder
that people view you as aiding in Vodafone's actions, especially because
Daniel is employed by Vodafone. Daniel and Jo, I hope you recognize the
predicament you are in and do whatever you need to do to maintain your
credibility.

Regards,
Nigel.