FW: ISSUE-218 (Timescales): We need a definite timescale for the Guidelines to secure delivery for Xmas [Content Transformation Guidelines]

Forwarding to ct list for discussion

-----Original Message-----
From: member-bpwg-request@w3.org [mailto:member-bpwg-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Mobile Web Best Practices Working Group Issue Tracker
Sent: 11 September 2007 17:34
To: member-bpwg@w3.org
Subject: ISSUE-218 (Timescales): We need a definite timescale for the
Guidelines to secure delivery for Xmas [Content Transformation
Guidelines]

ISSUE-218 (Timescales): We need a definite timescale for the Guidelines
to secure delivery for Xmas [Content Transformation Guidelines]

http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/issues/

Raised by: Jo Rabin
On product: Content Transformation Guidelines

As raised on the content transformation TF call today - Andrew raised
the concern that we don't have definite timescales for deliverables.
E.g. when do we expect to be in FPWD, when in Last Call etc.

This relates to my ACTION-557