FW: Actions from today's Content Transformation Task Force Call

Hello Everyone

I just spotted that this should have been on the ct list and not on the
bpwg list.

The various actions have been duly raised as ACTION-540 (Magnus)
ACTION-550 (Sean)  ACTION-551 (Aaron) and ACTION-552 (Andrew).

A reminder that the due date of these actions is Tuesday next week and
it would be useful to have the material to review before the meeting
(agenda to follow).

Regards

Jo