FW: ISSUE-224 (Sanity Checking): How should we make an assessment of the impact of the various possible guidelines on real web sites [Content Transformation Guidelines]

Forwarding to ct list for discussion.

-----Original Message-----
From: member-bpwg-request@w3.org [mailto:member-bpwg-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Mobile Web Best Practices Working Group Issue Tracker
Sent: 11 October 2007 09:25
To: member-bpwg@w3.org
Subject: ISSUE-224 (Sanity Checking): How should we make an assessment
of the impact of the various possible guidelines on real web sites
[Content Transformation Guidelines]

ISSUE-224 (Sanity Checking): How should we make an assessment of the
impact of the various possible guidelines on real web sites [Content
Transformation Guidelines]

http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/issues/

Raised by: Jo Rabin
On product: Content Transformation Guidelines

As discussed on Tuesday's CT Call - any suggestion we make as to how to
do content transformation needs to be carefully assessed against the
real world.

We need some kind of infrastructure and test plan.