From: public-bpwg-ct-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-bpwg-ct-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Jo Rabin
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2007 1:32 AM
To: public-bpwg-ct@w3.org
Subject: [agenda] CT Task Force Call 2007-11-27

Hello everyone, here is a proposed agenda for the call tomorrow:

Chair: Jo
Known Regrets: none
Team Contact: not known
Scribe: Volunteer Needed

Proposed Agenda:

1. Volunteers for Leader Role

2. Discussion of "Call to Arms" Issues from [1]
a) read and feedback on Bryan's note on the requirements, now chapter 2
of [2]
b) commentary on what is the minimum level this document should achieve
- and that will inform in turn to what degree we need to bend existing
mechanisms cf [1]
c) ref a note Phil Archer inserted into IRC at the F2F which is to point
out that the new HTTP work includes, I think, clarification and new
values for headers, but not new headers - we should make a formal
liaison with that activity, I think.
d) Read and understand (sic) RFC 2295 and consider what mechanisms might
be borrowed from it [knowing it is partly implemented in Apache but
probably not elsewhere]
e) read and comment on the current draft text now as chapters 3 and
following in [2]

3. AOB

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-bpwg-ct/2007Nov/0011.html
[2]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/TaskForces/CT/editors-drafts/Guide
lines/071124

Time: 1500Z Date: Tuesday 27 Nov 2007

Phone: +1.617.761.6200, +33.4.89.06.34.99 or +44.117.370.6152, code 2283
("BCTF") followed by #
IRC: irc.w3.org:6665#bpwg