Re: Content Transformation Problem Statement

Jo Rabin <jrabin@mtld.mobi>, 2007-08-23 20:51 +0100:

> Thanks for picking that up Sean, the answer is "definitely so". I am not
> sure quite what the problem is here.
>
> By cc: Mike, Any ideas as to why the permissions do not propagate?

Nope, but I have now set them to world-accessible.

For the time being (until I figure out how to make the perms get
properly inherited when new docs are added), we'll just need to
set the perms on a case-by-case basis.

  --Mike

--
Michael(tm) Smith