Re: Parsing of Refresh header/meta http-equiv in mobileOK

Fair point, and I am also not sure there is any official specification
for what goes into "content". My understanding is that it is primarily
supposed to be a number, optionally followed by ";url=[url]" This
seems to be a strong de facto standard, enough that I think we should
specify this, yes. I'm not terribly concerned because I think everyone
reading this will probably reach the same conclusion about what was
meant, but it could and should have been specified.

If I'd written the test, I think I'd have looked for "url=" instead of
"=" alone. I could fix that; it would make the test more picky, and
I'm not sure whether it's good or bad. But it feels a bit more
correct, and maybe serves to clarify what mobileOK Basic meant, here
in the reference implementation, if we look for the longer string.

Sean