Re: [mobileOK] i18n comment: encoding="ISO639"

I have to very strongly agree with what Richard wrote.

What's even more, there is no reason for the Mobile Web Best
Practices to change basic Web standards. Documents that are
standard-conforming according to HTTP, HTML, and so on shouldn't
suddenly be met with FAIRure unless there is a really good reason
to do so (which I can't se here at all).

Regards,    Martin.