PAGE_SIZE_USABLE

On Wed, 17 Oct 2007, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
> CMN: No, the working group did consider mobile content although didn't
> talk about it a lot. But I think it is true that the requirements are
> very closely related.

I've removed the comment and reworded it like this:
"Does it give me WCAG 1.0 compliance?: No, but this BP goes some way
toward complying with WCAG 1.0 checkpoint 12.3, “Divide large blocks of
information into more manageable groups where natural and appropriate”.
However the WCAG checkpoint is much broader in scope, covering all usage
contexts."

--
Alan Chuter
Accessibility Consultant

If you are unable to reply to this message because of spam filter, try my
alternative address achuter.technosite@yahoo.com.

Si no puede contestar a este mensaje por culpa del filtro de spam, intente
con mi dirección alternativa achuter.technosite@yahoo.com.