Re: General comments

Thanks David, and welcome to the accessibility task force. I have
incorporated your comments into the next version. For each suggestion I
include here the text I have used. Let me know if it corresponds to your
intention.

> I suggest that something like "the WCAG checkpoints which are related to
> Best Practices belong to all priorities (from 1 to 3)" could be included
> in any section of this document.
"Unlike the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines, the Mobile Web Best
Practices are not prioritised. The MWBPs relate to checkpoints of all the
WCAG priorities (1, 2 and 3)."

> In the Audience Section should be included that possible readers of the
> document may be people concerned with the problems of users with
> disabilities and people who know WCAG guidelines.
"Many readers of the document are likely to have a good knowledge of
general Web accessibility but are concerned with the problems of persons
with disabilities in the mobile context."

best regards,

Alan

--
Alan Chuter
Accessibility Consultant

If you are unable to reply to this message because of spam filter, try my
alternative address achuter.technosite@yahoo.com.

Si no puede contestar a este mensaje por culpa del filtro de spam, intente
con mi dirección alternativa achuter.technosite@yahoo.com.