Re: [PROVIDE_DEFAULTS] (was 'Summary table in section 3')

I have inserted an explanation that should maybe included directly in
the text. the BP is incorrect. What do other people think about this?

Regards,

Alan

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/TaskForces/Accessibility/drafts/ED-mwbp-wcag-20071125#PROVIDE_DEFAULTS

--