RE: momentums of blockchain CG

Mountie,

So here is an idea you may wish to consider.

There were several sessions at the recent ICANN60 meeting dealing with Blockchain, which I think is an interesting development.

One session that you may find relevant is the following: Joint Meeting: ICANN Board & Technical Experts Group (TEG)

A recording of the session is available here:  <https://participate.icann.org/p6u03rimy92/> https://participate.icann.org/p6u03rimy92/  (relevant section on blockchain starts @ 31 minutes)

The following day at DevCon3, the Ethereum Foundation announced a testbed with an existing gTLD registry (.XYZ) with ENS integration, see  <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMs0wAFIu7I> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMs0wAFIu7I  (ENS session starts @ (4:05:00)

I have also completed a draft of a paper for ISOC’s Blockchain Special Interest Group.  The paper is being edited now by the group and should be published later this month, although I can share an advance copy with you if you are interested.

Hopefully this info may help.

Best regards,

Michael