Submission Deadline Extension: IEEE ICCCN Workshop on Privacy, Security, Trust and Blockchain Technologies

From: Lemieux, Victoria <v.lemieux@ubc.ca>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 04:42:40 +0000
To: Blockchain CG <public-blockchain@w3.org>
Dear Blockchain Community Group members, I’m writing to let you know that the deadline for submissions for IEEE ICCCN Workshop on Privacy, Security, Trust and Blockchain Technologies, to be held in Vancouver, Canada on August 3 has been extended. The new deadline is April 10th, so there is still time to submit your papers.

Details of the call and how to submit can be found here: http://www.blockchainubc.ca/main/project/workshop-privacy-security-trust-blockchain-techniques.

I look forward to receiving your submission.

Best wishes,
Victoria Lemieux
Program Chair &
Associate Professor, Archival Science