Re: This weeks call

Waiting here

Hi there,

Marta Piekarska is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Marta Piekarska's Zoom Meeting
Time: Mar 29, 2017 5:15 PM Amsterdam, Berlin, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://blockstream.zoom.us/j/705370766

Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll):  +14086380968,705370766# or +16465588656,705370766#

Or Telephone:
    Dial: +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll)
    Meeting ID: 705 370 766
    International numbers available: https://blockstream.zoom.us/zoomconference?m=gIxLhe2ora3RTzxPUvzKWA-2fIjikfHV

--
Security Architect @ Blockstream

mp@blockstream.com

+491703311307 (Germany)
+14159608938 (U.S)
Signal, Wickr (martap).

Sent from a mobile device, please excuse typos.