Re: F2F In Paris?

Of course.

So the events in Paris are:

#RebootingWebOfTrust design workshop
April 21st-23rd

IEEE Euro S&P:http://www.ieee-security.org/TC/EuroSP2017/
April 26-28

EUROCRYPT 2017's affiliated events:
 • cataCrypt -- catastrophic events related to Cryptography and security with their possible solutions
 • CFRG -- Crypto Forum Research Group
 • Fewer Multiplications in Cryptography
 • FOQUS -- Frontiers Of QUantum Safe cryptography
 • Models and Tools for Security Analysis and Proofs (*)
 • RISQ -- Rassemblement de l'Industrie française de la Sécurité post-Quantique
 • SEMS -- Security for Embedded and Mobile Systems (*)
 • S&B -- Security on Blockchains (*)
 • TLS:DIV -- TLS 1.3: Design, Implementation, Verification (*)
 • TPT -- Tamarin-Prover Tutorial (*)
 • WCS -- 2nd workshop on Communication Security
 • wr0ng 2017 -- Random Number Generation Done Right
April 29-30, 2017

Eurocrypt https://eurocrypt2017.di.ens.fr
30 April – 4 May

So we could meet for instance on the 30th of April.

—
Security Architect @ Blockstream

mp@blockstream.com

+491703311307 (Germany)