Re: F2F In Paris?

I plan to be at the near-Paris meetings. I'm a volunteer for a non-profit
and any ideas of sponsorship would be welcome and acknowledged at our
annual Summit in DC on June 1 and 2.

Adrian

--

Adrian Gropper MD

PROTECT YOUR FUTURE - RESTORE Health Privacy!
HELP us fight for the right to control personal health data.
DONATE: http://patientprivacyrights.org/donate-2/