Re: Blockchain CG meeting minutes at 26/Jan/2017 [via Blockchain Community Group]

I'm sorry to have missed today's call. I was literally underground and got
disconnected twice and had to give up.

I plan to format the health care use-case that I use in RWoT and the
Verifiable Claims groups into our document. In the meantime, there's a cool
discussion happening around it at
https://github.com/opencreds/vc-data-model/issues/12 and would welcome
guidance on how to tailor it for this group.

Adrian

On Wed, Jan 25, 2017 at 12:14 PM Lemieux, Victoria <v.lemieux@ubc.ca> wrote:

> Apologies to all . . . I was not able to join today due to a scheduling
> conflict, but will review the minutes and follow up later.
>
> Best wishes,
> Vicki.
> > On Jan 25, 2017, at 8:49 AM, W3C Community Development Team <
> team-community-process@w3.org> wrote:
> >
> > hi. folks.
> >
> > let me post the today's meeting minutes.
> >
> > https://www.w3.org/2017/01/25-blockchain-minutes.html
> >
> > the agendas were as following.
> >
> > 1. Pick up scribe
> > 2. Whose gonna be at construct? Maybe an informal meeting?
> > 3. Follow up from the work on use cases - Manu and Marta
> > 4. Meeting in April
> >

> > ----------
> >
> > This post sent on Blockchain Community Group
> >

> > 'Blockchain CG meeting minutes at 26/Jan/2017'
> >

> https://www.w3.org/community/blockchain/2017/01/25/blockchain-cg-meeting-minutes-at-26jan2017/
> >

> > Learn more about the Blockchain Community Group:
> >
> > https://www.w3.org/community/blockchain
> >

> --

Adrian Gropper MD

PROTECT YOUR FUTURE - RESTORE Health Privacy!
HELP us fight for the right to control personal health data.
DONATE: http://patientprivacyrights.org/donate-2/