2017 Priorities (was: Re: Concall schedule)

On 01/04/2017 06:26 AM, Marta Piekarska wrote:
> Our next call will happen next week, on the 11th of January. I would
>  like to ask you to plan ahead to participate so that we can start
> the year with planning what will we do and what would we want to
> achieve within the next few months.

Just a brief mention on Digital Bazaar's priorities wrt. Blockchain this
year:

1. Generalized Data Format (Vocabulary/Ontology) for Ledgers. Vicki
   and I have been collaborating a bit and hope to pull Johannes in
   wrt. his work on EthOn (an ontology for Ethereum):
   https://consensys.github.io/EthOn/EthOn_spec.html

2. A generalized HTTP API for Ledgers. We're hoping to pull the
   Evernym and BigChainDB folks into this work.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Rebalancing How the Web is Built
http://manu.sporny.org/2016/rebalancing/