Re: CG meeting at 22/Feb [via Blockchain Community Group]

Hi. CG members.
actually I scribed the meetings (
https://www.w3.org/2017/02/22-blockchain-minutes.html)
but made some mistake and lost all conversations.

so I just summarize the meeting notes at blockchain community group
homepage. sorry.

--
Mountie Lee

PayGate -- Payment & Money Remittance Service

Tel : +82 2 2140 2700
E-Mail : mountie@paygate.net