From: W3C Community Development Team [mailto:team-community-process@w3.org]
Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2017 12:06 PM
To: public-blockchain@w3.org
Subject: BlockchainCG online meeting minutes at 8/Feb/2017 [via Blockchain Community Group]

Hi. today we had great time to talk mostly for use cases.

here is the link for minutes.

https://www.w3.org/2017/02/08-blockchain-minutes.html

This post sent on Blockchain Community Group

'BlockchainCG online meeting minutes at 8/Feb/2017'

https://www.w3.org/community/blockchain/2017/02/08/blockchaincg-online-meeting-minutes-at-8feb2017/

Learn more about the Blockchain Community Group:

https://www.w3.org/community/blockchain