Re: Blockchain CG online weekly meeting [via Blockchain Community Group]

hi.

let me correct this week's meeting link that is hosted by swift.

join via this link
https://meetswift.webex.com/swiftnet/j.php?MTID=mcb905d42ed233858ebb8e2abfbc0ae41
.

--
Mountie Lee

PayGate -- Payment & Money Remittance Service

Tel : +82 2 2140 2700
E-Mail : mountie@paygate.net