Re: Doodle on the best time for the Biweekly concall

Hi.
by the poll result at http://doodle.com/poll/v5r8pyvszwg8wyr9

UTC Wed, 14 Dec 2016 at 16:00 is the most preferred time.

check your time with following link.
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20161214T160000&p1=235&p2=136&p3=179&p4=224

if you don't mind,
I will create concall link again by bi-weekly schedule.

regards
mountie

On Fri, Dec 2, 2016 at 6:37 AM, Marta Piekarska <marta@blockstream.io>
wrote:

> I turned the time zone support on so it should show you your time zone.
> Thanks
> Have a good day
>
> --
> Security Architect @ Blockstream
>
> mp@blockstream.com
>
> +491703311307 (Germany)
> +14159608938 (U.S)
> Signal, Wickr (martap).
>
> Sent from a mobile device, please excuse typos.
>
> On Dec 1, 2016, at 9:00 PM, Lemieux, Victoria <v.lemieux@ubc.ca> wrote:
>
> Hi Marta, What time zone is the doodle poll assuming? I am operating on PT
> for the most part.
>
> Cheers,
> Vicki.
>
> On Dec 1, 2016, at 8:12 AM, Marta Piekarska <marta@blockstream.io> wrote:
>
> Dear all,
> please take 5 minutes to fill out the form to tell us when can you make it
> to the concall. We recognize that there are many other meetings and calls
> happening in the same time so we would like to schedule it so that more
> people can participate.
>
> Doodle link:
> http://doodle.com/poll/v5r8pyvszwg8wyr9
>
> Have a great day

Mountie Lee

PayGate -- Payment & Money Remittance Service

Tel : +82 2 2140 2700
E-Mail : mountie@paygate.net