Fwd: Blockchain Workshop Report Release Today (Please Check Quotes)

For Your Information

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Fri, Aug 26, 2016 at 4:27 AM
Subject: Blockchain Workshop Report Release Today (Please Check Quotes)
To: Blockchain Workshop <public-blockchain-workshop@w3.org>, Daniel Buchner
<Daniel.Buchner@microsoft.com>, "Jae Kwon (Tendermint)" <jae@tendermint.com>,
Wayne Vaughan <wayne@tierion.com>, Won-Beom Kim 김원범 <shepelt@blocko.io>,
Adrian Gropper <agropper@healthurl.com>, Manu Sporny <
msporny@digitalbazaar.com>, Juan Benet <juan@benet.ai>

Hi, folks–

Apologies for the delay in releasing this blockchain report. I had some
health issues to deal with.

We are planning to release the blockchain workshop report today [1],
finally!

It's not perfect, but I hope that it's helpful.

If you're directly CCed on this email, then I quoted you in the
"post-workshop progress reports" of the "Commitments" section. Please make
sure that I've quoted you accurately and that you're happy with the quote.

If you committed to a "next step" at the workshop, I sent you an off-list
email. If you want to go on the record for the report, you still have a
couple of hours to write a couple sentences about your topic.

[1] https://www.w3.org/2016/04/blockchain-workshop/report.html
[2] https://www.w3.org/2016/04/blockchain-workshop/report.html#commitments

Thanks!
Doug

--
Mountie Lee

PayGate -- Payment & Money Remittance Service

Tel : +82 2 2140 2700
E-Mail : mountie@paygate.net