Re: Today's concall Link

On 08/18/2016 08:22 AM, Mountie Lee wrote:
> Hi Folks.
> following is today's concall link.
>
> BlockchainCG  -This is a recurring meeting.
> When: Today, 10:00 am (Eastern Daylight Time, GMT-04:00)
> Where: WebEx Online
> Host: PAYGATE

Hey Mountie, this conflicts with the Web Payments WG meeting time (it
was changed a week ago). We can't attend as a result. I'm not requesting
that the meeting time is changed, just that it'll be difficult for us to
participate on the calls w/ the current meeting time.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: The Web Browser API Incubation Anti-Pattern
http://manu.sporny.org/2016/browser-api-incubation-antipattern/