Re: Introduction - Manu Sporny

Pindar wrote:
> Really great that you could join and very much look forward to your
> contribution.

Very much looking forward to working with you again, Pindar. :)

On 08/09/2016 09:05 AM, Melvin Carvalho wrote:
> Your work in this space continues to be phenomenal, and very much
> under represented.

Thanks Melvin, as is yours. :)

> Would you be interested in teaming up with a group of enthusiastic
> block chainers to in order to spread this technology to something
> more of a proof of concept, eg. backed by a real crypto currency?

Yes, given enough spare cycles to work on it. As you know, we've been
slammed lately but have more engineers coming online. We've also tried
to shy away from the crypto-currency portion of Blockchain as it's
fraught with regulatory challenges. That said, we're always interested
in collaborating with smart people.

What did you have in mind?

> I think with the right team working together, there would be an
> opportunity to innovate in the crypto currency space with a web scale
> offering (some that imho is sorely needed), and also potentially
> attract investment.

We're always open to ideas on collaborating and your opinions and ours
have always been more or less aligned in what we want for the next
generation Web.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: The Web Browser API Incubation Anti-Pattern
http://manu.sporny.org/2016/browser-api-incubation-antipattern/