Re: I just added use case documents to github repo

Also,
I think it is important to discuss where blockchain should not be used, as the benefit to cost ratio is not high enough.

But I agree blockchain technology should not be only seen as a solution to Fintech. We just finished ID2020 and the workshop that followed it where we talked about using blockchain for identity management.

We should actually probably simply have a session on exactly that - use cases for blockchain usage.

Have a good day
—
Security Architect @ Blockstream

mp@blockstream.com