Re: Need your feedback on submission options

I'd like to suggest that scalability is a non-topic for the workshop.

First of all, a lot of people misuse the word -- it has a specific meaning
about resource usage (if you 2x the resources, you can do 2x the stuff*).
What we actually care about is probably user-perceived latency.

Second, there's a much bigger debate happening here and I don't think we'll
have the expertise at the workshop to really get into it, nor do I think it
would be a good use of our time.

- Neha

*Yes, I realize the ship has probably sailed and I should deal with the
fact that people use it in a different way.

--
http://nehanaru.la | @neha